3 Ocak 2014 Cuma

Reflection Task 2a







History of Society

  I chosed this topic because I want to comment on historical change of society. I didn't live in ancient times, of course I will just mention my opinions according to things I learn or read. I'm interested in those, especially the Republican Era was really good. People were developing themselves multi dimensional. They were very eager to learn new things. Actually the subject which I concern most is the way women used to wear. No matter people say the clothing is more modern today, I don't believe that. I think it was more modern in those times and gradually it became infrequent. Women used to look more respectable. I would love to wear that hats or dresses but in today's society they are a little strange. 

I like not only the Republican Era style but also the regality times'. By the way I'm not talking about black chadors or veils, I don't like them at all. They make me think that women have to hide themselves behind those things and I think they attenuate women. They are the things which prevent women's voices in society, I mean in the figurative sense. Whatever, let's come back to the subject, I like those fluffy dresses and the way women used to walk in them, slowly. However, as far as I know, women weren't respected in those times. So, I only like the clothing of them but as many things, this will change too, i guess. I'm really not conservative, I just want those clothes to be adapted for today's circumstances.

1 yorum:

  1. Hi Elif :) Firstly , I want to say that your topic has attracted my attention. I have the same opinions as you. I like your writing pattern :) You mentioned your ideas candidly.I really like your organization . Your reflection goes on smoothly. However, I want to say some things you didn't notice while writing. In terms of grammer , in the first sentence , you should write ''chose'' instead of ''chosed '' .
    In addition, in ''Actually the subject which I concern most is the way women used to wear. '' you can write as '' Actually the subject about which I concern '' . I think a preposition is needed for this verb. Except for these few mistakes , I really like your entry :) I'm looking forward to your next entry :)

    YanıtlaSil